Halo developer 343 Industries recently published the entire list of achievements in the upcoming Halo Wars: Definitive Edition for the Xbox One and Windows PC. Some of the best new Halo Wars: Definitive achievements are:
- Detour the Great Journey – Complete the Campaign on Legendary Difficulty
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Win 40 Skirmish or Multiplayer Matches
- Epic Grinder – Obtain a lifetime campaign Score over 1,000,000
- Halo Historian – Unlock All Timeline Events
- Living Loving Bug – Get a Scarab during a Reinforcement game
- One and Done – Score the winning point in a game of Keepaway against Legendary AIs
- So Lonely At the Top – Win and have the highest score in a Public Game on Xbox Live
- Tour Coming Through – Hot drop 50 squads to your Covenant Leader in a single game on Barrens
- Wall of Recognition – Get a Gold Medal on every Campaign Mission
- Weapon of Zeus – Win 100 Skirmish or Multiplayer Matches
The announcement was made in the latest entry of their weekly blog post.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is set to launch on 20 December 2016, but only for people who pre-ordered the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition; the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an exclusive part of the Ultimate Edition version of Halo Wars 2.
The game is an enhanced version of the original 2009 version of the same name. Halo Wars 2, the long awaited sequel of the game, is being developed by Creative Assembly and is set for a February 2017 release. Gamers who pre-ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition will get the download codes for the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition within 7-10 days from 20 December. Check out the official Halo Wars website here. Watch the official Halo Wars: Definitive Edition trailer below:
Source: Youtube / Xbox
You Might Also Like This: Netflix January 2017 Releases: A Series of Unfortunate Event, Braveheart, Ratchet & Clank, and More
What’s new in Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Nothing much has changed in terms of gameplay. Halo Wars: The Definitive Edition is still the same real-time strategy game Halo fans loved seven years ago.
The definitive edition is merely an enhanced version of the original game, tweaked so that it can run in the modern Windows 10 machines used today.
The game is the perfect chance for Halo fans to relive the iconic war between the UNSC and the alien Covenant.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition also has these following new features:
- New bonus content from the creators of the original Halo Wars
- Optimization to run in the latest Windows 10 machines
- Optimized to run on Xbox One
- Will include all of the previous DLCs from the original 2009 game
- Brand new unlockable achievements
- Can run up to 4K resolutions in select Windows 10 machines
How to download Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
As stated above, only those who have pre-ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition will be able to have access to the game. If you ordered Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox Store, Windows Store, or Xbox.com, the download codes will be sent to your Xbox message center within 7-10 days. If you purchased your Halo Wars 2 copy in a participating retailer, the retailer should send you a token for the game within 7-10 days starting 20 December.
For more up-to-date entertainment and tech news, keep reading TechPlz.